WEB HOSTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Webs.co.za host the clients website on hosting provider Teraco Data Enviroments.
- Webs.co.za do not limited to a maximum monthly data for traffic allowance or monthly disk space. The monthly traffic allowance for all Web Hosting services is 1,000 MB, it also includes email traffic the client should clear unwanted and spam emails from time to time to not exceed the monthly hosting bandwidth. In the case where a client needs more bandwidth the client may request an upgrade to next higher hosting service. Hosting space is determined by the amount of package chosen.
- Webs do allow clients to host at their own hosting company as long as the requirements for the new server meets our current web server setup. Webs would also host the website and client may host their own email server at their preferred host. Before moving/transfer a website away from our server it's the clients responsibility to make sure that the new host meets the correct spec's and server requirements, we do not migrate/move a website to your new hosting company it will be the new hosting company's responsibility to migrate the website and database. We will supply the server login details for the client after an indemnity from is signed and scanned or faxed back to webs.co.za. It would be the clients responsibility to facilitate and change the DNS records at the domain registrar in accordance with the new hosting companies records.
- In the case where client do not renew their hosting and domain fees webs.co.za will suspend the website hosting and will not renew the domain, if the outstanding fees are not paid within 5 days of the expire date webs.co.za will terminate the website. Clients need to contact us prior to the one month cut off date to transfer their domain and web data to their own host. We do not supply support when the website is moved to a different host.
- Our prices as advertised include one year hosting, one main domain, a minimum yearly fee from R 600.00 per year will be charged for the 2nd years hosting. We offer one hour support via email per month additional support is charged at R 350.00 per hour.
- Webs shall not be liable for any illegal software or licenses installed or used by the client.
- The costs of development, web design of the clients website, including HTML, PHP, or other coding, are not included in the yearly Web Hosting fee.
- Clients may cancel the web hosting in 30 days notice, a notice mean faxing the notice to Webs, the client may then access the websites main control panel to transfer the web property. Webs will not be responsible for the site migration to a new hosting company, the responsibility is for the new host to take care of software settings. It is also the clients responsibility when receiving the login details not to abuse or give out the login details to sources that cannot be trusted. In the case where a deposit has been paid no refund will be calculated for registration fees, transfer fees, server setup fees, time spend on skype/phone meetings or software/template cost or installation of said software/templates. In the case where a deposit has been paid "the client" referred to as the legal person cancel the order after 14 days a minimum administrators fee of 25% will be deducted from the deposit as the refund amount. In the case where the website has been made live the "client" has 48 hours to test the website, after the 48 hours webs.co.za period all outstanding payments must be made to keep the website live. Access to back-end username, passwords will be supply after a access code of conduct form has been signed to access the backend. Access to backend will only be granted after final payment has been made. Clients website will not be live if there is payments outstanding. Live training will be supplied via skype to edit/update stock/prices, weight shipping, coupon system and process orders i.e manage the back-end of the shop admin. Training video will be made if required on the above.
- Webs guarantee a 99% server uptime per year for hosting the website.
- We supply a new registration main domain and hosting for one year, upon accepting our quotation/ or as ordered here, an recurring hosting fee from R 600.00 (depending on the amount of products on the eCommerce website) is payable prior to the next year for domain renewal and hosting the website for one year.
- Webs shall provide the client with email (we do not supply desktop or mobile support to setup e-mail accounts, many tutorials are available to follow for your specific device), domain services, and/or web hosting services in accordance with the client’s choices or as chosen from here
- Without limiting the generality of the above the Client indemnifies and holds Webs harmless against losses, injury, damage, penalties, costs on attorney and own Client scale, or claims of whatever nature howsoever arising from or in connection with the Services hereby made available by Webs.
- Webs reserves the right to take whatever action it deems necessary at any time to preserve the security and reliable operation of the network where the server are hosted and the client undertakes not to do or permit anything to be done which will compromise the security of Webs server network.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason not prohibited by law. You may not use your website while hosting with webs.co.za for illegal, fraudulent or unauthorized purpose nor may you, violate any laws in your jurisdiction. If we receive complaints that you are using the website for the use of any illegal purposes we will no longer host the website and you need to host your web property elsewhere. We reserve the right to terminate service to any customer for any reason not prohibited by law.
Any deliberate attempt to cause damage to our hosting servers, the network or any other internet servers will result in immediate account deactivation without prior notice.
- Our prices as advertised do not allow for custom changes to the template layouts or sub-test domain version of the website. The website is template based, we include a link to demo templates when prices are quoted, inform us before placing an order. Templates have limitations to be customized. We can only make changes that is within the constraints of the template.
- The default Flat Rate shipping method allow a standard rate per item, all products have the same shipping cost. Customization to accommodate advance shipping or Courier API will include additional costs.
- We support Virtuemart and Woocommerce shopping cart and Wordpress and Joomla CMS. Customization of the core shopping cart and functionality for example Custom post taxonomy, check out buttons text and color changes is not quoted in our prices.
- Our business hours are from 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday - South Africa Time Zone (UTC+02:00).
- Our preferred method of communication and support is via skype for interactive visual communication.
- Your product images need to be of good quality and a minimum size of 600px x 600px for a square image. Depending if you have landscape or portrait images try keep them the same like 800px x 600px landscape or 600px x 800px for portrait. To upload all your images with the spreadsheet you need to name the files in the spreadsheet and load the product images into dropbox.com we will then download them and upload them to the website. If your images do not meet these requirement we cannot proceed to complete lthe shopping cart. Your images should not pixelate and not be in bad quality. We do not re-work you images in an editing program. It is your responsibility to supply the correct format images. We do not resize images.
- You are responsible to supply all content such as data, graphics, photos that is necessarily for your website with in a reasonable time-frame of 45 days. Exceeding the timeframe of 45 days webs.co.za will add a charge of 1.5% on the outstanding amount.
- Our invoice are subject to be valid for 45 days where the time-frame is exceeded webs.co.za will implement a price increase on the outstanding proforma invoice supplied of 1.5% on the 45 days reasonable time frame..
- Any outstanding balance owed to webs.co.za for your use of our hosting services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full; and your website will be taken offline.
- www.webs.co.za do not take responsibility for any losses incurred by the incorrect use of the Cpanel access by the client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure products are problem free and accurate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the client in ensuring that all software is functioning correctly before accessing the cpanel, compromising the login details or altering the code in the administrators part of the website. An indemnity form needs to be signed before access will be allowed.